mixed berry parfait with walnut coconut granola.
pumpkin granola with cranberries and almonds.
making peanut butter and jelly granola.
pomegranate blueberry smoothie.
almond coconut granola.
Dark Chocolate Almond Granola Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large egg
- 5 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate almond granola (or a granola combo of your choice)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flours, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Beat the eggs, one at a time, then add in the melted butter, vanilla and brown sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Combine the flower and butter mixtures until well incorporated in three batches. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, divide the dough onto prepared baking sheets. Press on each gently with your fingers.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire baking rack.
pumpkin praline trifles.